Harbor Hills Country Club

Harbor Hills Country Club latest news and event information on Central Florida's finest luxury home golf course community.



Saturday, February 26, 2005

Tom Harper's house and Tom Peter's thoughts

http://www.tompeters.com/entries.php?rss=1&note=http://www.tompeters.com/blogs/main/007523.php

Something for everyone to think about is how the new Hostess program and our customer service team program is going to dramatically impact our customers experience in a manner that will make us stick out from the rest of the crowd.

Yesterday, I spoke with Tom Harper whose house we are building on lot A-14. I try to speak to him at least once or twice a week. I emailed him a picture of Ireson's house and the Castello Spec we are building. He thinks its great but wanted to know since we have sold over a 100 houses where I was getting the time to call him and if I was calling everyone else.

I explained to him what we were doing with our team concept which will be to create a team of 4 or 5 people to contact our customers and keep them in the loop as to how their homes are progressing. I also told him we just hired the three hostess and what they were going to do. He thought it was a great approach to business and complimented us on it.