Harbor Hills Country Club

Harbor Hills Country Club latest news and event information on Central Florida's finest luxury home golf course community.



Thursday, August 04, 2005

Meet the Stifflers!


We moved here from Palm Beach, Florida. Steve was born in Medina, Ohio and I was born in Rockford, Illinois.

We have 3 sons Alex 23, Brian 22 and Cody 20 all reside in South Florida. We also have a 12 year old Beagle/Bassett named Patches........ he loves it here too!

Steve is currently employed with Chazal Insurance located in Ocala and specializes in commercial insurance as well as medical malpractice and has been in this field for 22 years. I have been in the dental field for 21 years (currently taking a break to paint and decorate our new home) I am not sure if I will be returning to work, I am having too much fun right now. I also plan to get involved with some social activities after I retire my paintbrushes!

Steve and I absolutely love harbor Hills! We fell in love the minute we drove through the entrance greeted by the peacocks and the beautiful hills and trees and the view of the lake is just stunning! We had original plans to move to Waynesville, NC but after visiting Harbor Hills we just knew this was where we would be happy.... It's like paradise here. And I would like to add that all the residents are so nice, everyone genuinely welcomes you and tells you how much they love Harbor Hills.

Steve and I love to cycle (although we have sure found the hills to be a challenge!) Steve loves to golf and I have plans on taking lessons in the near future. I enjoy crafting, sewing, and anything that involves decorating my home. We love to work in our yard and have so many plans for our new home!

We look forward to the social events and meeting our new neighbors.......
Posted by Picasa