Harbor Hills Country Club

Harbor Hills Country Club latest news and event information on Central Florida's finest luxury home golf course community.



Sunday, March 20, 2005

Some thoughts from one of our residents about the LGA Invitational we ran this weekend.

Some thoughts from one of our residents about the LGA Invitational we ran this weekend.
I have taken the liberty of posting an email from the Chairman of the event to our General Manager Steve Henne. Tells you a lot about what Harbor Hills is all about.

Thanks for the kudos Max..

"Steve, some thoughts I want to share with you post LGA Invitational. As the chairman of this premier event of the LGA, my primary goal was to present HH as the jewel that it is. I invited 31 clubs to participate and almost all did. I was very proud of the outcome, in large part due to the HH staff. Working with Terry Cox was a pleasure. Her experience and kind nature helped alleviate any anxiety I anticipated in planning the event. Christina (grill room) was incredibly attentive and professional in making sure the continental breakfast was pleasing to the guests, monitoring the area for debris and refilling everything as needed. Executive Chef Richard and Sous Chef James did a wonderful job in presenting the menu I selected. Many commented on the extra touches such as the fancy rolls and the fabulous cookie served with the dessert. Everyone oohed and ahhed at the view as we served punch out on the veranda. And last but not least, the folks in the pro shop from Brady to Barbara and everyone in between couldn't have been more helpful to me during the planning and to the shoppers after the tournament. Russell astounds me at the way he is able to make sense of the chaos outside. He and the cart guys did a wonderful job. I was certainly proud to bring these 128 players together to share our wonderful club. Please pass on my thoughts to your staff."
Max Wood